As a team we are working towards creating a national asset to help support arts education and provide the arts and business community with a simple, mutually beneficial partnership platform.
- A platform where local businesses see the benefits of supporting and promoting the arts through their own personal networks.
- A platform where businesses will always be in the "spotlight" when they are connected to the arts.
- A platform where the community comes to see and learn about creative community events, festivals and the arts.
- A platform where everyone can find and access quality arts education resources through our Community Resource Partners.
To support our 2017 Goals, we are now expanding our Partnerships for the growth of AETV.Org (ArtsEducation TV), ArtsEducationPartners.Com and HillCountrySpotlights.Com throughout the Texas Hill Country.
So that we can better respond to your area of interest, please complete the short form below and include any message that will help us to understand how we might be able to work together.
Would you like more information on...
- Co-Founding Arts Education Partners
- Community Resource Partners
- Independent Media Partners
- Independent Marketing Partners
- Financial Partners
- Joint Venture Partners
- Local Leadership Partners
- Arts Education Media Team Sponsors